5125 Pearl Parkway
- Sq Ft54,368
- Lot Size2.5 Acres
- CommunityCity Yards
- TypeUndeveloped Land Parcel
5125 Pearl Parkway is an undeveloped land parcel that offers a unique opportunity along a highly traveled commercial and residential corridor in Boulder. Just east of the Pearl Parkway and Foothills Parkway interchange, one of Boulder’s densest commercial/industrial business parks, this 2.5-acre site sits adjacent to the City of Boulder’s Valmont City Park, a 90- acre public indoor/outdoor recreational facility proposed to be completed in 2020.
Zoned Industrial Service – 2, the commercial, retail and industrial uses allow for a multitude of services including, but not limited to, co-working spaces, general industrial/warehouse, self-storage facilities, outdoor storage of materials and or/ vehicles, breweries/distilleries/wineries, educational facilities, automotive sales/service, veterinary clinics, indoor recreation, plus much more.
Most beneficially, site plan and building concepts for a three-story, 54,368 SF office/studio/co-working facility with 138 parking spaces have been approved by the City of Boulder. This entitled land should enable a developer to obtain final approvals and building permits in an expedited time frame (4-6 weeks) with limited additional design costs for a project of similar size and design.
Book this listing[booking nummonths=1]
- Avery Brewing (3.07 mi)820 reviews
- Mountain Sun Pub & Brewery (2.26 mi)1422 reviews
- Blackbelly Market (0.65 mi)438 reviews
- Boxcar Coffee Roasters (2.06 mi)302 reviews
- Ozo Coffee (0.7 mi)166 reviews
- The laughing Goat (0.44 mi)41 reviews
- US 36 Table Mesa Station (2.56 mi)1 reviews
- RTD - Boulder Transit Center (2.36 mi)10 reviews
- Boulder B-Cycle (0.96 mi)16 reviews
- Walgreens (1.12 mi)16 reviews
- Boulder Book Store (2.58 mi)159 reviews
- ARES Thrift Store (1.54 mi)42 reviews